Trailer Use Conditions
Can be hired free of charge for storers only. A copy of your drivers license will need to be taken and you will be required to fill out and sign a trailer agreement form. The trailer may not be kept overnight.
- Bookings are subject to availability
- 24 hours notice is required if booking needs to be cancelled
- A holding fee of $100 will apply until the trailer is returned
- This trailer must not be used for personal reasons, only to bring goods to our facility. If this occurs the holding deposit of $100 will not be refunded
- Trailer is not to be returned dirty and damaged. If this occurs the holding deposit of $100 will not be refunded
- The trailer must be able to park safely and legally at your premises
- The customer agrees that he/she has legal ownership of the goods
- The customer agrees to not load the trailer with prohibited materials as stated in the storage agreement and our Goods Not To Be Stored policy below
For further information please see this page for Goods Not To Be Stored Policy.